- Ninth semitone of the solfeo: hyph.
- Let down by rising a semitone twice?
- Throw out by a fraction of a semitone
- Musical symbol that when placed before a note lowers it in pitch by a semitone
- Accidental in music that raises the pitch of the following note by one chromatic semitone
- Utter in a semitone?
- Musical note raised a semitone above natural pitch, indicated by the sign #
- Note raised by a semitone
- 12 note musical scale, each a semitone apart
- Tiny music interval, smaller than a semitone
- Showing nobility, pounds replaced by pair at financial risk
- Show lettuce concealing little bird
- Showing strong group loyalty
- Show off crêpe, draped round figure
- Showing shrewdness of judgement
- Showing some cheek accepting easy extra work
- Showing false modesty, leading around rodent
- Shows little respect as batsman bowls over