- Infamous prison featured in the 1969 best seller papillon
- Card game with variants callabra and papillon
- Kind of colony in "papillon"
- Hoffman's 'papillon' co-star
- Setting of ''papillon''
- 'papillon' star
- Papillon e.g.
- Henri __, devil's is prisoner, writer of papillon
- Henri, who wrote a biography called papillon
- Gladiator actor with a beautiful mind, __ crowe
- Scotch __, a northern hat and a very hot chilli
- Makes a noise through mouth/nose while sleeping
- "bet your bottom __", a us currency metaphor
- Christmas table decorations with a bang
- Goose egg is a score of zero in __
- Nagra actress
- __ and meatballs, americanized pasta dish