The answer to this crossword puzzle is 5 letters long and begins with A.
Below you will find the correct answer to In cricket, small wooden bar on top of the stumps Crossword Clue, if you need more help finishing your crossword continue your navigation and try our search function.
Crossword Answers for "In cricket, small wooden bar on top of the stumps"
Added on Thursday, October 3, 2019
Do you know the answer?
- In cricket, either of the small wooden bars placed across the top of a set of stumps to form a wicket
- In cricket, wooden cross-piece placed on stumps
- Stumps down, one stumps out
- Piece placed on top of cricket stumps
- Cricket balls finding gap in stumps
- Cricket stumps
- Set of stumps in a cricket match
- Small gate; stumps, bails
- Wooden or wooden-soled shoes
- Type of solid wooden strip in wooden case
- Type of wooden or wooden-soled shoe
- Any of the three upright wooden sticks used in cricket to form part of a wicket
- Wooden item used in cricket and baseball
- Wooden implement for cricket
- Vertical wooden pieces in cricket wicket
- Wooden targets in cricket
- Wooden target in cricket
- Stumps crosspiece
- Stumps and bails
- It might make a ball break off three stumps!