The answer to this crossword puzzle is 5 letters long and begins with A.
Below you will find the correct answer to In cricket, either of the small wooden bars placed across the top of a set of stumps to form a wicket Crossword Clue, if you need more help finishing your crossword continue your navigation and try our search function.
Added on Friday, April 26, 2019
OTHER POSSIBLE ANSWERS
Do you know the answer?
- In cricket, wooden cross-piece placed on stumps
- In cricket, small wooden bar on top of the stumps
- Stumps down, one stumps out
- Piece placed on top of cricket stumps
- Any of the three upright wooden sticks used in cricket to form part of a wicket
- Vertical wooden pieces in cricket wicket
- Cricket balls finding gap in stumps
- Cricket stumps
- Set of stumps in a cricket match
- A small wooden home placed on trees for animals
- Small wooden home placed in trees for winged animals
- Line on either side of wicket
- Small gate; stumps, bails
- Cricket wicket
- In cricket, any one of the three posts supporting the bails of a wicket
- Uprights in cricket wicket
- Cricket side getting part of the wicket out temporarily?
- Former england cricket captain losing wicket, energetic type
- The upright pieces in cricket wicket
- The upright sticks in cricket wicket